Running a business is about getting the best come back you can on your invested time and money. Okay, sure, there are life-style businesses that draw in business owners for reasons other than earning money, but even then it’s smart to keep an eye on return on investment. I think most of us are well aware of the recent “gentrification” of older, shabbier neighborhoods that suddenly, overnight seemingly, become magnets to investment and a higher-income people.
Four appears like “death” (sie) in Cantonese. Most Chinese avoid number 4 4 because of this bad sounding. Number 4 4 is also pictured like the sun has been obscured with a cloud. The Chinese do not like to truly have a house or a car with the number 4 or a combination like 14 “must die”, 24 dying” “easily, 44 “dying and dead” and 74 “surely dead”. BUT 4 is known as auspicious when it is used with the 5 or no. 8 8. 54 means “shall live permanently and can not die”.
58 sounds exactly like “certain to prosper”. 84 seems the same as “forever prosperous”. 104 is also considered unlucky. 13 is the most mystical number that people don’t like (although some people adore this number and it brings luck on their behalf). Sounds like Death again. Five sounds the same as nothing in Cantonese. 58 is “not prosperous” in Cantonese.
Six is also an auspicious amount. Firstly, since it seems as “profitable” or “luk” in Cantonese. 3 is a lucky quantity primary amount since it takes a minimum of 3 points to create a geometrical shape. Twice 3, that is 6 is the start of all things. 6 means doubling and improvement of everything that you started with. Seven sounds as “for certain” (chut) or “certainty”. 72 and 78 audio the same as “certainly easy” and “prosperous for sure” respectively in Cantonese.
74. They appear to be “dead for sure”. Eight is known as good number. 8 is “prosperous” or “fa” in Cantonese. Number 8 8 has more YIN energy others then. The Chinese think that if you are not lucky, the only way for you with number 8 8 is to move up. Number 8 8 changes misfortune to all the best.
- Car park located opposite the store which customers can park in
- Areas Beyond your P-Zones and I-Zones
- Opportunity to work on several operating system
- Identify a topic that really relates to your goals
- Distance Education & Training Council (DETC)
- Define executable, verifiable and unambiguous requirements
- The springtime beekeeping calendar
In business, three digit numbers are very popular (328 and 888 ), because they sound exactly like “thrice prosperous” and “business will easily prosper”. Three digit are preferred, because 3 is a yang number that means “liveliness” or “san” in Cantonese. The quantities that start with 1,2,3,6 and 8 or a mixture will always sound lucky.
8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 54, 68, 80, 84, 88, 99, 168 & 108 are good numbers. You can choose which you like, but try to have he amount well balanced with yang and yin energies. For instance 3388, 1618 and 1328 are all very auspicious, because they have a combination of two yang numbers and two yin numbers.